Welcome to the Internal Pages of the Compchem Group @ IWR
For our main page go to http://www.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/groups/compchem.
PLEASE READ FIRST:
This Wiki is intended as a board
- to provide information on programs and developments in our group
- to facilitate discussions
- to allow for simplified bug-tracking
Everyone within the network of the Compchem group can view these pages. For adding or editing pages you need an account which you can get by asking Dirk or Manfred. As soon as you have an account, feel free to add topics or amend existing topics with whatever information you find relevant to the group.
- Group Mailing list: email@example.com
- dreuwBin: Our group's script repository
- Our Own Group Cloud
- Information on Group Members (phone, birthday, ...)
- Theses of former group members
- Important forms
- Reference database
- Group Templates (powerpoint, keynote, ...)
- Quantum Mechanics: Scripts, Manuals, etc.
- Bash Tricks
Seminars and Important Appointments
- Monday Breakfast Meeting
- Group Seminar (Thursday). Get times as iCalendar file for your favourite calendar app.
- Seminar|Joint Theoretical Seminar (Tuesday).
- Old Tuesday Seminar Page
- (postponed)Programming Seminar (Monday)
- Important Appointments
- The cluster of our group
- The workstations of our group
- External access via SSH
- IWR Equipment
- IWR Compute Servers
- How and when to use the Intel compilers
- Information on Q-Chem development (not specific to ADC and related libraries)
- Adding a new module to Q-Chem
- Development of ADC and related libraries
- Typical SVN workflow when working with adcman or Q-Chem
Further Information on Trac
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.